Friday, July 17, 2015

Cattmosphere Debut

Western Tiger Swallowtail Butterfly
After losing access to my existing blogs due to a catastrophic email / phone number / address change, I put off starting a new blog.  Then stressful life circumstances created a kind of writer's block--more like a complete writer's blackout--and I felt no motivation for several months.

Recently, the block has fallen and once again I find myself writing, writing, writing.  But instead of making different blogs for different topics, I chose to put all my blog posts in one place.  My husband suggested the title, Cattmosphere.

I intend to offer all sorts of interesting stuff--essays, poetry, articles, commentary, nature writing, gardening, sustainability, travel writing, reviews, recipes--you name it.  Plus I will be sharing art work, photography, and other creative things.

Next up, a few things I've written in the past couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment